The continuous technological advance has led to the challenge of building lighter and safer vehicles, but with lower fuel consumption.
Within this scenario, polymeric composites are materials currently used in different applications, where lightweight combined with high modulus of elasticity are important features. Polyamide reinforced with glass fiber face a promising future for automotive applications, thus becoming important to study the behavior of this type of material when subjected to machining processes. Among the machining processes, drilling is one of the most widely applied to composite materials.
- The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition, Vol. 6.
- VALENTINE DAY NI CHOKO WO MORAENAKATTA TOKI NI YOMU HON (Japanese Edition).
- Machining of Polymer Composites | Composite Material | Polymers.
- Citation Tools?
- Machining of Polymer Composites : Jamal Ahmad : .
- A Mother With 14 Children.
In this work the influence of feed rate, cutting speed and tool geometry on thrust force, specific cutting pressure and hole dimensional deviations is investigated. The results clearly indicate the superior machinability of the reinforced material, compared with the unreinforced polyamide.
- ResearchSpace/Manakin Repository;
- Faking the Grade.
- By the Christmas Fire!
- Verführt Von 2 Frauen (Edition Edelste Erotik) (German Edition)?
- Article Metrics.
- Milling of fiber reinforced polymer composites — [email protected]!
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Comparative study between Laser and Water-jet machining of polymer composites.
- Letter & Spirit, Vol. 7: The Bible and the Church Fathers: The Liturgical Context of Patristic Exegesis (Letter and Spirit).
Under a Creative Commons license. Abstract When end milling long fiber reinforced composites, fiber protrusions of the top layers can occur.
Keywords Modelling. Recommended articles Citing articles 0. Published by Elsevier B.